My SEO Encounter


Like with any Social Media Manager or Web Designers, I recently had a customer for whom I was building a website. A critical point is not only the aesthetics of a website or the content but most and foremost -as I previously discussed-the SEO support behind any website. So my journey to find the right company started, and I was reading reviews and the specs of every SEO company, bearing in mind that I’m the middle person, so I would have to find a company that would provide results and on the same time would be affordable for my client. After rejecting several companies, I came across a SEO company on my list called Spenz Media.

They seem to tick all the boxes, from lead generation to web designing, email marketing, but most and foremost search engine optimization and social media optimization in combination with pay per click services. Without hesitation, I did contact them and moments after I was speaking with a senior manager about my project, who I will interview soon on my website. Having said that, I was asked to discuss my project, what I want to take out of it and gave some basic information in regards to the current state. visits, backlinks and expectations. Within the day, I had a thorough analysis of my project, highlighting all the areas that needed attention. After agreeing to a price plan with the senior manager, the work has started. Within a month, the results started to show up. A new website with not more than 50 page views per day, reached a stellar 600 and is keep on going upwards.

Thanks to Spenz Media, SEO now means something to me as I understand better how it works. I highly recommend them for explaining thoroughly all the procedures to me. The complexities of SEO and the big list of terminologies that I was unfamiliar with. Everything was explained to me in very easy to understand way and it's been a treat what I've personally learned as a result to their extensive knowledge. The website's visibility has grown more than expected which resulted in a happy end customer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments