Where Inspiration Meets Creativity





While browsing on Twitter last night, I discovered Carol Heppner. Author, professional, photographer, into arts, influence and content creator was her quick description on twitter. A polypragmon I thought, so I moved to read her tweets. All positive and dynamic such as herself, intrigued me to look into her website. It came as no surprise that her content was full of colour wrapped in alluring words that makes one to act rather to just read. Her welcome page, simple, minimalist, straight to the point. Carol Heppner LLC provides clients with a complete project service including design concepts, artwork, photography, digital content creation, writing and graphic arts.

I have not used Carol's services, but she definitely earned a fan today, I subscribed to her website and I'm looking forward to see what's next! If you are a creative and you need that little 'something' to boost your creativity, definitely check her work at Carol Heppner LLC and give her a follow on Twitter she's definitely the 'Queen of Cr8tvty'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments