Circumnavigating The World


Yasmine is a woman who speaks her mind and would rather hit you with the truth than play it safe. The work she does globally brings organisations, individuals and cultures together to achieve common goals with positivity and confidence. She started her career as a Make Up Artist and within her first year she had international reach. The world was really her oyster. By providing make up services across the world, Yasmine noticed there was lack of bespoke stylish services. Yasmine Creations was born. exclusive experiences to both men and women assisting them to create their own individual style, to enhance their personal image, to assist them with their shopping and thus to help them in making the best choices to suit their special occasions or everyday life style.
Yasmine is a firm believer that it is always rewarding seeing her clients feeling more confident and really getting excited about shopping again! She believes regardless of whether you buy high street or designer clothes it’s not necessarily about what you wear, but how you wear it and a personal stylist is an investment in yourself and your future. An image consultant can create a perfectly “bespoke” look for you, one that puts you in the best possible light, projecting the best of you to the world, whether you want a look that is professional , sophisticated, glamorous, chic, elegant, stylish, fashionable or a mixture of all.

Now Yasmine has a third business in her arsenal, Beauty & Wellness Convention (Instagram:@beautyandwellnessconvention). From inspirational talks, masterclass, DIY beauty products workshops & yoga classes, learn from leading professionals of the industry for a healthier, greener and happier lifestyle! Discover, try and shop natural food, drink, beauty and health products. ​ This is one big beauty and Well-being experience that promises to be filled with excitement and plenty of glamour, so doesn’t miss out.

Yasmine is London based and she operates as well in Paris, Rome, Milan, NYC and cities from the Middle East. I have worked with her in the past and she was kind enough to spare few minutes and have a chat with us.



How did you get involved with beauty?

My route of ending up in the beauty industry is probably much different than most. My background is in the Airline Industry. I was working as a flight Attendant with British Airways for over 7 years. During that time I was asked by my colleagues & passengers advice about my makeup. I loved giving them some tips and makeup tutorial. 
After  getting pregnant with my son, I decided I was going to be a stay-home mom. That didn’t last long! I decided to go back to college and get all the diplomas within the beauty industry. 
 I am beauty obsessed, so that helped, but really just research, determination, and a lot of passion got me to where I am.

What was the most challenging part having to promote yourself? 

In the world, you need to be different and innovative. With the internet/social media people keeps searching for something new. That was my most challenging part. What can I do differently, what can I do better and what hasn't been done before. Thanks god my real strength is my attention to detail. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time. So, putting the social networks aside, what build to your branding is not the follow base, but what you do day after day and the name you build for yourself, and if you do it right, the audience will follow.

 

If you go back, is anything you would have done differently?

The truth? To be honest, I would never want to go back in time and do things differently. 
No matter what. I would never want to undo my failures, as much as they hurt me. I would never want to unwind the clock and try to skip past the painful moments or try to live a perfect life because it’s my failures that have shaped and moulded me the most. Not my successes. 

Give us an advice to someone starting their own business.

You have to have the passion and love of what you want to achieve. 
Focus on what is selling and more importantly what’s not and decide on what direction you wanna go in terms of your brand. Also, stop worrying and stay away from people with BAD energy. Don’t be afraid to lose, that goes for money and people! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments