The Complexity of Simplicity



Simplicity on a website benefits in the shape of faster loading times, and better compatibility between screen sizes and devices. It's not easy to get the balance right. A simple UI design that balances between the PC and Mobile experience.

In line with its ethos of accessibility, Helen has created a website dedicated to her interests and minimalistic design, proving you don't need clever words to capture big audience. Read below what Helen really loves.


What inspired you to start your blog which is usually the most difficult step?

I had been reading other peoples blogs and watching YouTube for years, I always wanted to write, but didn’t know where to start. Then, after a car accident I had lots of time on my hands, so thought why not now!

In the future where do you hope your blog will take you?

I would love it to become a more significant part of my life. At the moment, it’s more just something I try to fit in around other things. 

Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?

I’ve just written a post on my goals for the rest of the year (should be published Monday). As well as all the adulting bits, I would like to get to grips with Pinterest and photography.


How much time do you spend blogging do you consider it as 'work' or as 'play' time?

I try to spend a few hours per week. I see it as ‘my time’. I love writing, and it gives me that creative outlet. I’m also working and studying, so it’s an excellent outlet. 

Who takes the majority of your photos?

I take my photos. Although, my husband is pretty good with the camera. I want to improve my photography skills - this is definitely a goal!

What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a lifestyle blogger? 

I’ve met some great people through blogging, many who I now call friends. Also, I think lifestyle is such a broad category that you can pretty much write about anything that takes your fancy!

Give Helen a follow on Twitter and don't forget to subscribe on her website HelenLoves and her Facebook Page

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Aww thank you so much for featuring me! Helen x
    www.helenloves,co.uk

    ReplyDelete